Daily Poppins - Cleaners in Basingstoke
Customers throughout Basingstoke have been utilising Jack and Agnes' services for more than a decade. With a strong customer focus and dedication to exceptional standards, current and new customers can enjoy walking into a fresh, clean property for the ideal price of just £18.50 per hour. With the additional option of having the choice of paying via cash, card or cheque, having the clean you have always dreamed of has never been easier.
The team have experience in the following areas:
• Clients homes
• Business properties
• Properties with disabled clients
The Daily Poppins team working in the area are excited to continue serving the local people, offering discounts on regular cleans as well as a carpet cleaning discount when a one off service is booked. For more information about how Agnes and Jacks' team can maintain an exceptional level of clean for your property, give them a call on 01256 689 346 or send an email with any queries to email@example.com.
Your Local Franchisee
A Little About Agnes:We started the business just over 11 years ago, Jack and I have been married for 10 years and have two daughters, we started with a very small area and have grown the business successfully into a large area covering Basingstoke and surrounding areas. We very much enjoy working with new customers to understand their needs and have a number of customers who have been with us from the very start. We focus on the personal element of understanding the requirements of each client and work closely with them to ensure we meet their needs. Our business is based on strong customer service skills and are devoted to a high standard of cleaning. We have a varied range of customers from clients homes, disabled clients, businesses and nurseries and look forward to working with new clients and growing the business further in the coming years.
- • Regular weekly, fortnightly, four weekly domestic home cleaning
- • One off services e.g. tenancy cleans
- • Quick response to booking enquiries
- • Flexibility to meet ‘short notice’ cleaning requirements
- • All equipment and materials provided
- • Fully trained, uniformed and employed cleaning teams
- • Team leader supervision at house cleans ensuring quality of service
- • Home visit to discuss your requirements
- • Collections and return of property keys to owner / agent
- • Public and Employers Liability Insurance held