Daily Poppins - Cleaners in Newbury
Whether you are in need of an expert cleaning service for your home or business or are looking for additional help due to a disability, you can count on our Daily Poppins branch in Newbury to provide an extraordinary clean. Whether you are booking a regular visit or a one-off experience, our flexible approach puts you fully in control of the service we provide.
Obtaining the clean of your dreams has never been easier when you invest in Agnes and Jacks' team. Making the whole process as simple as possible, their team will work around your schedule, with the following payment options available:
Their team are available at just £18.50 per hour, providing a quality experience for a great price. To take advantage of a professional team that has been fully trained and operate to Daily Poppins extremely high standards of hygiene, call Jack and Agnes on 01635 813 200 or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Local Franchisee
A Little About Agnes:We started the business just over 11 years ago, Jack and I have been married for 10 years and have two daughters, we started with a very small area and have grown the business successfully into a large area covering Newbury, Hungerford and surrounding areas. We very much enjoy working with new customers to understand their needs and have a number of customers who have been with us from the very start. We focus on the personal element of understanding the requirements of each client and work closely with them to ensure we meet their needs. Our business is based on strong customer service skills and are devoted to a high standard of cleaning. We have a varied range of customers from clients homes, disabled clients, businesses and nurseries and look forward to working with new clients and growing the business further in the coming years.
- • Regular weekly, fortnightly, four weekly domestic home cleaning
- • One off services e.g. tenancy cleans
- • Quick response to booking enquiries
- • Flexibility to meet ‘short notice’ cleaning requirements
- • All equipment and materials provided
- • Fully trained, uniformed and employed cleaning teams
- • Team leader supervision at house cleans ensuring quality of service
- • Home visit to discuss your requirements
- • Collections and return of property keys to owner / agent
- • Public and Employers Liability Insurance held