Daily Poppins - Cleaners in Swindon
For a cleaning service that puts their clients in control, why not follow the lead of many throughout Swindon and invest in Daily Poppins? Franchise owners Jack and Agnes are proud of how they have seen their business grow over the past decade and are excited to continue providing expert levels of cleaning for both current and future clients.
For a simple £18.50 per hour, you can experience a flexible approach from a team that have been trained to Daily Poppins strict standards. Whether you are looking for a cleaning service that can cater to businesses or domestic properties, we can be on hand whenever you need us.
With the option of paying by cheque, cash or card along with discounts for both regular users and one - off bookers, you won't regret investing in the Daily Poppins team. Send Jack and Agnes an email at email@example.com or call 01793 469 326 with any queries or to make a booking.
Your Local Franchisee
A Little About Agnes:We started the business just over 11 years ago, Jack and I have been married for 10 years and have two daughters, we started with a very small area and have grown the business successfully into a large area covering Swindon, Chippenham Hungerford , Newbury and surrounding areas. We very much enjoy working with new customers to understand their needs and have a number of customers who have been with us from the very start. We focus on the personal element of understanding the requirements of each client and work closely with them to ensure we meet their needs. Our business is based on strong customer service skills and are devoted to a high standard of cleaning. We have a varied range of customers from clients homes, disabled clients, businesses and nurseries and look forward to working with new clients and growing the business further in the coming years.
- • Regular weekly, fortnightly, four weekly domestic home cleaning
- • One off services e.g. tenancy cleans
- • Quick response to booking enquiries
- • Flexibility to meet ‘short notice’ cleaning requirements
- • All equipment and materials provided
- • Fully trained, uniformed and employed cleaning teams
- • Team leader supervision at house cleans ensuring quality of service
- • Home visit to discuss your requirements
- • Collections and return of property keys to owner / agent
- • Public and Employers Liability Insurance held