Daily Poppins franchisees have been fully trained and approved by Rug Doctor to use Rug Doctor Pro carpet and upholstery equipment in your home.
Our network of franchisees work to a code of practice which ensures that they only use Rug Doctor cleaning agents, which have been specially formulated to carry out all the correct and necessary Rug Doctor procedures before, during and after the cleaning process.
- Both carpets and upholstery can be cleaned
- All carpeted rooms - including staircases - can be cleaned at fixed prices.
- Spot, stain and odour treatments included.
- Colourfast tests carried out before cleaning takes place.
- Use of Rug Doctor approved cleaning solutions
- Pre-cleaning inspection report made upon arrival
- Shoe covers worn throughout cleaning process
- UV light inspection to reveal pet or children accident stains
- Pre-treatment of traffic lane areas
- Lift buddy system to safely move furnishings
- Carpet dryers used for even faster drying times
Carpets can be one of the most expensive items to purchase for the home. So, when considering their cleaning and maintenance, you will want the best for them. Thats why millions of people every year choose to have their carpets cleaned using Rug Doctor products and machinery to clean their carpets and upholstery.
Carpets act as a filter in the home and collect all sorts of dust, grit and soil. Vacuuming on a regular basis will alleviate some of this problem, but it does not remove the deep down dirt that attracts itself to carpet fibres. A visit from Daily Poppins using the Rug Doctor Pro will release that ingrained dirt and help maintain the original look, fresh smell and feel of your carpet.
Having Daily Poppins then clean your carpets on a regular basis will extend their life expectancy considerably and keep them hygienic and looking good.