Peace of Mind & Confidence
It is our aim for you to make that step into building a successful business as easy as possible. While many franchises offer a few days training at the outset, Daily Poppins gives you a structured mentoring programme.
Starting with field training conducted by an existing franchisee, you will learn about our systems of cleaning, estimating, managing the routines, journey planning and so on. With this knowledge you will then come into head office for comprehensive operations and marketing training. From there, we will guide you through our launch programme.
From then on, to help you along the way, there will be weekly face to face meetings through Facetime/Skype on your iPad. These meetings are designed to be coaching sessions to help develop your skills and grow your confidence until gradually their frequency decreases as your business progresses.
At Daily Poppins, we also recognise that franchise owners require support in all aspects of business activity. With this in mind we have 3rd party experts in place for every area of your business whether this be marketing, finance, legal etc allowing you to focus on using your franchise package and building up your business.
What is included in the standard franchise package?
In addition to the right to trade and the supporting operations manual, for s standard Daily Poppins franchise package, we will provide you with everything you require to successfully set up and operate your business including:
- An iPad with bespoke software
- Cloud based management diary system*
- DVD for training staff and ensuring they clean the Daily Poppins way
- Significant discounts from range of suppliers
- Personalised webpage
- In car tracker for your first car
- 30,000 flyers for local distribution
- Online portal for design and promotional literature
- Employment law advice
- 24/7 support through Daily Poppins intranet
- First year subscription for payroll software
- Car livery for first car
- Specialist software for territory mapping of all customers
- All stationery including advice notes, letterheads, contracts, business cards etc
- Business listing via google and using search engine optimisers
- Fully branded uniforms for your first team
- Templates for marketing planning
- Branded cleaning and eco products
- All equipment required for the first team
We believe we give franchise owners the most comprehensive support available and truly take a partnership approach to achieve business success.
Click here to read more about»A day in the life...
*first 12 month subscription included.